Since 2004, Ike Kaveladze has been the Vice President of the Moscow-based Crocus Group, which is responsible for the large-scale shopping development known as Crocus City. Ike Kaveladze holds responsibility for a variety of operational aspects, including investment procurement, tax planning, and loan portfolio and project management. Overseeing developments that include entertainment complexes, hospitality properties, and shopping destinations like Crocus’ 24-hour, do-it-yourself superstore Tvoy Dom, Mr. Kaveladze facilitates projects across the broad expanse of Russia.
- RT @QTJAZZ: Oh thank you so much!!! 😆 twitter.com/bahjarodriguez… 1 year ago
- RT @MuzicNotez: In depth and honest interview with @BrandyLi_music #indie #rap #music muzicnotez.com/magazine/inter… @JuletFrazier @HaileeMaeK @Kr… 1 year ago
- RT @7arboonish: لا أعرف حمد شكله نعال😂😂 twitter.com/my6_98/status/… 1 year ago
- RT @7arboonish: هذا داش اب قوه😂 twitter.com/6_ebb/status/7… 1 year ago
- RT @_gharama7bab: ادعوله الله يشفيه ترا رتويت بلاش تخلي غيرك يدعيله 😢❤️ https://t.co/7rh9NjRlwg 1 year ago